Savor Sarasota is Back
Here Are All the Restaurants Participating in Savor Sarasota This Year
You can win $50 restaurant gift cards this year by posting about Savor Sarasota on Instagram.
It's back! I like to joke that eating out is a sport in Sarasota. For the most part, bad restaurants just don't last very long here and Sarasotans love to eat out. Savor Sarasota was mostly takeaway last year due to Covid, which dissapointed those of us who look forward to it every year. This year, you can go to local restaurants which are preparing multi-course, prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus for just $16 and $32 per person.
- Amore Restaurant
- Bavaro’s Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria
- Bevardi’s Salute!
- The Bistro at The Concession Golf Club
- Bistro at Sarasota Art Museum
- Bridges Restaurant at Embassy Suites Sarasota
- Cafe BarBosso
- Café Evergreen
- Café Gabbiano
- Café Venice Restaurant & Bar
- Captain Brian’s
- C’est La Vie!
- Chaz 51
- Chef Rolf’s New Florida Kitchen
- CMX CinéBistro Siesta Key
- Crab & Fin
- The Crow’s Nest
- Der Dutchman
- Farlow’s on the Water
- Fin’s at Sharky’s
- Flavio’s on Main
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Libby’s Neighborhood Brasserie (both locations)
- Mattison’s Forty-One
- Mattison’s City Grille
- Michael’s on East
- Off the Hook Seafood Restaurant
- Overture Restaurant and Gallery Lounge at Art Ovation Hotel
- Reef Cakes
- Ristorante San Marco
- Rodizio Grill
- The Ringling Grillroom at The Ringling
There may be more to come as well! Don't forget to post to Instagram for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Enjoy!
List is from Sarasota Magazine.